Walmart is now offering Shipping Pass to bring you
2-day free shipping on millions of items!
No minimum order
Free returns online or in-store
Free 30-day trial
Free shipping on millions of items.
Sign up here for your free trial. If you decide you like the program, continue an annual subscription for only $49.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up forShippingPass.
- You told us what you wanted and now we’re delivering it. ShippingPass is our new subscription program designed to bring you unlimited 2-day free shipping for one year with no minimum order. Get what you need ― fast!
- It’s just $49 for a whole year of unlimited free shipping after your initial 30-day free trial. Start your free trial now.
- We focused on the bestselling products customers like you want most in categories like Baby, Clothing, Electronics and Health & Beauty.
- Marketplace items (products not sold by Walmart.com), and items with freight charges are not eligible for ShippingPass.
- Just look for next to the item.
- YES! As an added benefit, you’ll receive FREE value shipping on a large selection of non-eligibleShippingPass items. These are sold by Walmart.com and flagged with FREE Shipping.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping||
|FREE value shipping||
|Ineligible items & addresses||
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Your product will be shipped to its final destination to arrive in 2 business days or faster. If your order is placed before the 11 a.m. PST cutoff time, then it will ship that day and arrive 2 business days later. If your order is placed after the 11 a.m. PST cutoff time, we will do our best to process it the same day but may need an extra day.
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
- Order before 11 a.m. PST to get the fastest shipping.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, but do sometimes deliver on Saturday depending on the carrier that is delivering your order. The best way to determine the date of delivery is to check the status in My Account .
- Sign in to My Account on Walmart.com to track your order.
- Yes, it’s free. Learn more.
- Yes, ShippingPass is integrated with the Walmart App ― tap, swipe and shop away.
- Just look for next to the item.
- Yes, we are currently offering a 30-day free trial.
- The ShippingPass subscription can be purchased with all major credit and debit cards.
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Yes, your subscription will auto-renew renew after your free trial and after your 1 year subscription has ended so you have no service interruption.
- Auto-renewal can be managed in My Account.
- You are eligible for a full refund if no ShippingPass-eligible orders have been placed. You cannot receive a refund if you have placed a ShippingPass-eligible order. In this case, the Customer Care team will remove your account from auto-renewal to ensure you are not charged for an additional year and you can continue to use the subscription until the end of your subscription term.
- Visit our Help Center and contact Customer Care.
- ShippingPass is open to everyone, no invitation required.
- No, currently you cannot share your ShippingPass account.
- We do our best to get your whole order in one box, but sometimes product is housed in different facilities, resulting in more than one box.
- The ShippingPass assortment is continually being optimized. Products are added and removed for lots of reasons, but the main reason is to show items that we’re 100% sure we can deliver within the promised timeline.