Only 32 days until Spring arrives.
Great time to get in shape and ready for the warmer weather!
Save 64% off today with this deal.
Final Price $49.80
What’s in the box?
In addition to the 14 workouts, P90X2 comes with a comprehensive three-phase nutrition plan, with vegan and grain-free options; specially designed supplement options; a detailed fitness guide packed with valuable information about how to get the most from your program; a How to Bring It Again video that provides a quick overview of the system; a workout calendar to track your progress; and online peer support.
- X2 Core: The core is your body’s foundation: the point where all movement begins. As you master this routine, all of your movement patterns will improve.
- Plyocide: Combines traditional explosive movements with mind and coordination drills to increase not only your speed and endurance, but your entire mind/body connection, as well. Don’t do this one more than once per week.
- X2 Recovery + Mobility: You learned with P90X that your body only grows stronger while at rest after it has been challenged. The P90X2 Recovery + Mobility workout takes this a step further by not only enhancing recovery, but also forcing your body to realign to promote better overall functionality. The key is a myofascial release technique called foam rolling. This workout also provides you with a complete stretching routine for those days you prefer to work without the foam roller.
- X2 Total Body: Combines resistance and instability to ensure that your body uses the correct muscles in the given movement. Old school isolation movements that can lead to muscular imbalance not welcome here. In this workout you’ll earn every repetition, and form is king.
- X2 Yoga: Yoga’s traditional benefits of relaxing the body and restoring the mind are present, but will take a back seat to increasing isometric power, improving your range of motion, and building vital stabilizer muscle strength.
- Balance + Power: The moves in this workout force core rigidity under duress by incorporating strength and explosive movements. As you improve your body’s connection between balance and power, your body alignment will improve, nagging aches and pains will lessen, and you’ll be able to push far beyond the limits you once thought you had.
- Chest + Back + Balance: The same mega pump that was P90X Chest & Back now gets an added bonus, an array of unstable platforms designed to make your body earn its muscle. As you improve at this workout, your strength gains will be superior to those made with any traditional weight-training workout.
- X2 Shoulders + Arms: By keeping our shoulders and arms strong and in balance, we can avoid breakdowns. And that, along with looking good in short-sleeved shirts, is the philosophy behind the creation of X2 Shoulders + Arms.
- Base + Back: Working the body’s two largest groups of muscles in one workout may seem sadistic but most people seem to find this pull-up and plyo extravaganza very entertaining. It’s the sweatiest “weight training” workout you’ll ever experience.
- P.A.P. Lower: P.A.P. stands for Post-Activation Potentiation, but all you really need to know is that it is the cutting-edge technique that translates into performance. Two four-round complexes of seemingly straightforward movements don’t look like much on paper, but these workouts have destroyed the fittest athletes on the planet.
- P.A.P. Upper: The same complex training format as P.A.P. Lower but this time focused on your upper body. Post-Activation Potentiation training will bring back your youth. Over time you’ll feel loose, springy, and young.
- X2 Ab Ripper: Tony takes you through a series of core movements that’ll upgrade your concept of what an ab workout is supposed to be.
- V Sculpt: Works the back and biceps, or the “actor muscles” as they’re called in Hollywood. The movements are all done from an athletic stance, so strength gains will be applicable to real world movements.
- X2 Chest + Shoulders + Tris: Known as your pushing muscles, the chest, shoulders, and triceps will learn to function better than ever before with this workout.
Helpful Tools to Keep You Motivated
- P90X2 Power Your Performance Fitness Guide: This is your road map and your plan of attack for using P90X2. The guide provides guidelines for getting started and essential tips for how to make the most of the program. It also includes in-depth information about the science behind P90X2, a complete overview of the three training phases, a fit test, and an overview of the recommended supplements and equipment.
- P90X2 Fuel Your Performance Nutrition Guide: Following the P90X2 nutrition guide is just as vital to your overall success as any of the extreme workouts in this program. Specifically designed to work in tandem with the P90X2 workout routines, the guide includes three eating plans–with vegan and grain-free options–which allow you to customize based on your personal needs, plus over 50 recipes. You’ll need this combination of foods as fuel to get the most out of your final few weeks and truly be in the best shape of your life.
- P90X2 90-day Workout Calendar: Use this to set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay motivated.
- Free Online Support Tools: Get access to fitness experts, peer support, and motivation.